"Santa Justa" Santa Justa by johnsakura
Santa Justa Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 42 photos
Freguesia de Santa Justa is located after Vale do Pereiro, near EvoraMonte and Azaruja.
This place consists on a religious complex that is now inside a private property.
This is the surrounding landscapes near Santa Justa.
I have a small 480kb video that you can view clicking here:
Video of religious complex of Santa Justa and surrounding landscapes
Hope you enjoy this amazing landscapes recorded in a beautiful day. 1 March 2004
The church is closed and the only habitant is the stork that made a nest on top of the bell tower.
The cemitery is still being used as people take care of it and still have funerals.
There'a also a cross in the middle of the field (you can see it on the upper picture), and a school, also closed also in the middle of the field. strange.
Beside this complex there's also a small water dam. This place contains lots of birds like gnus and storks and all kinds that i cant really tell the name.
johnsakura's Related Pages
Santa Justa Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Santa Justa
- 31 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (113)
Have you been to Santa Justa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Justa
Photos in Santa JustaSee All Photos (42)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Évora Intro, 275 reviews, 314 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 104 reviews, 158 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 103 reviews, 137 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 81 reviews, 138 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nouadhibou Intro, 81 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Senegal Intro, 79 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almaty Intro, 78 reviews, 105 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 66 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uzbekistan Intro, 63 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Merzouga Intro, 58 reviews, 104 photos, 3 travelogues