"Laayoune" Laayoune Plage by johnsakura
Laayoune Plage Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 63 photos
Laayoune is pretty much organized and you had to take in consideration its extreme cleaness and organization (also safety) comes for its big military building and forts. Laayoune, contrary of what many people think is very safe and youll see how relaxed it could be.
Its a tax free zone so expect cheaper prices then in the rest of Morocco. I always say Morocco cos i see Laayoune and all the rest western sahara as a part of morocco of course.
diesel and gasoline are half the price and many hotels also. food that come from the north of morocco can be over priced but all things pruduce in the region are also less expensive.
johnsakura's Related Pages
Laayoune Plage Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Laayoune - formerly El Aaiun"
- "El Aaiun and Playa de El Aaiun"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Laayoune Plage
- Hotels in Laayoune Plage
- Transportation in Laayoune Plage
- Restaurants in Laayoune Plage
- Warnings and Dangers in Laayoune Plage
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laayoune Plage
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Laayoune Plage?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laayoune Plage
Photos in Laayoune PlageSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Évora Intro, 275 reviews, 314 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 104 reviews, 158 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 103 reviews, 137 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 81 reviews, 138 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nouadhibou Intro, 81 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Senegal Intro, 79 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almaty Intro, 78 reviews, 105 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 66 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uzbekistan Intro, 63 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Merzouga Intro, 58 reviews, 104 photos, 3 travelogues