Tambacounda Local Custom Tips by johnsakura
Tambacounda Local Customs: 2 reviews and 2 photos
house number 100
things written on the wall of a house.
Islam is the main religion in Senegal like thru out all other countries in West Africa.
goats are free on the streets, everywhere you go in west africa starting in mauritania, you have goats on the streets. amazing..hehehe
they are very curious and always try to eat your jeans or t-shirt.
I stoped near the Tambacounda sign to make some pics and I saw this young boys comming on a donkey, i asked trhem if they wanted to make some pics with us and they said ok. we gave them some caps.
More Reviews (19)
johnsakura's Related Pages
Tambacounda Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Tambacounda
- Hotels in Tambacounda
- Transportation in Tambacounda
- Shopping in Tambacounda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tambacounda
- 24 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Tambacounda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tambacounda
Photos in TambacoundaSee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Évora Intro, 275 reviews, 314 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 104 reviews, 158 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 103 reviews, 137 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 81 reviews, 138 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nouadhibou Intro, 81 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Senegal Intro, 79 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almaty Intro, 78 reviews, 105 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 66 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uzbekistan Intro, 63 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Merzouga Intro, 58 reviews, 104 photos, 3 travelogues