Nouadhibou Shopping Tips by johnsakura
Nouadhibou Shopping: 3 reviews and 3 photos
This maket is full of old women trying to make their monthly earnings with you of course. So expect to be told 10000Um for a 500Um piece. Always go for a walk, chat with people and ask prices everywhere. Only with this you'll have a general idea of how much you do have to pay.
What to buy: This is a big place where people come to buy every type of things. From fish to clothes, from spices to hair products. Theres a very large quantity of white arabs clothes stylers inside. Some Senegalese clothes can also be found.
What to pay: bargain bargain bargain
If you want to buy some African clothes this is the right spot. go to Grand Marche and you'll see a very large number of stores where clothes are made right there and you can see people sewing it.
What to buy: clothes.
What to pay: the bluewdress you see on the pic was selling for 4000UM.
Theme: Women's Clothes
just a piece of land that is for sale in the "ville" district.
this is what you have as sign. on the other side of the wall was some instructions in french... this one looks better to me.
More Reviews (78)
- See All Cab Blanc
- See All Longest train in the world 6
- See All View of the harbor
- See All Grand Marché
- See All Car ensurance
- Local Football
johnsakura's Related Pages
Nouadhibou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nouadhibou - Port Etienne"
- "When I was a child in Mauritania"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nouadhibou
- Hotels in Nouadhibou
- Transportation in Nouadhibou
- Nightlife in Nouadhibou
- Restaurants in Nouadhibou
- Shopping in Nouadhibou
- Warnings and Dangers in Nouadhibou
- See All...
Explore the World
- Lunenburg Hotels
- Montargis Hotels
- Megara Hotels
- Stingray Point Hotels
- Bagni di Lucca
- Lago di Nemi
Badges & Stats in Nouadhibou
- 81 Reviews
- 126 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Nouadhibou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nouadhibou
Photos in NouadhibouSee All Photos (126)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Évora Intro, 275 reviews, 314 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 104 reviews, 158 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 103 reviews, 137 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 81 reviews, 138 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nouadhibou Intro, 81 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Senegal Intro, 79 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almaty Intro, 78 reviews, 105 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 66 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uzbekistan Intro, 63 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Merzouga Intro, 58 reviews, 104 photos, 3 travelogues