"Nogales - one of the "twin cities"?" Heroica Nogales by twoseids
Heroica Nogales Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 3 photos
I only spent a couple hours in Nogales. It was a nice little drive from Tucson, and I really enjoyed walking across the border and experiencing my (so far) only Mexican adventure!
- Pros:easy to get in, close to Tucson, lots of souvenirs
- Cons:must haggle on prices, you'll probably still get ripped off!
- In a nutshell:Nogales - a little tiny tourist town just south of the border
twoseids' Related Pages
Heroica Nogales Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A city divided by a border: Nogales"
- "Nogales - one of the "twin cities"?"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Heroica Nogales
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Heroica Nogales?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Heroica Nogales
Top 10 Pages
- Southern Thailand Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kajang Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Malaysia Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Heidelberg Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Sibuyan Island Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Richmond Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Pulau Batam Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Toronto Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.