"Get out of the city - eat some satay in Kajang!" Top 5 Page for this destination Kajang by twoseids
Kajang Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 127 photos
According to most Malaysians, satay originated (at least in Malaysia) in Kajang. This small town is located southeast of Kuala Lumpur, about 40 minutes by car or by the KTM commuter train (catch it at the KL Central station).
Satay is usually about 50 sen a stick. You can get beef, chicken, deer, liver and different seafood too. It comes with a peanut sauce on the side, and usually some compacted rice (called "nasi impit" or "ketupat") and sliced cucumbers.
- Pros:great satay!
- Cons:bad traffic, a bit far from Kuala Lumpur
- In a nutshell:Kajang - a small town with great food!
According to the website, this hotel is Kajang's most exclusive 3-star hotel. What they don't mention is that they are... more travel advice
The easiest way to get to Kajang is by commuter train. From the main KL Central station (KL Sentral), go to the KTM... more travel advice
twoseids' Related Pages
Kajang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kajang - The Satay Town"
- "Get out of the city - eat some satay in Kajang!"
- "Kajang - Home of Original Satay Kajang"
- "Bayar Cukai Pintu"
- "Kajang - Satay Town"
- "A GLIMPSE OF KAJANG"
- "Fish Spa In Kajang"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kajang
- Hotels in Kajang
- Transportation in Kajang
- Restaurants in Kajang
- Shopping in Kajang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kajang
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Kajang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kajang
Top 10 Pages
- Southern Thailand Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kajang Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Malaysia Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Heidelberg Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Sibuyan Island Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Richmond Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Pulau Batam Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Toronto Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.