"Lenk - Alpine Resort in the Bernese Oberland" Lenk by musti72
Lenk Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 10 photos
Lenk is maybe not the most famous place in the Bernese Oberland (there are others like Interlaken, Grindelwald, etc), but this makes it a lovely little mountain town where you still can enjoy the gorgeous alpine scenery without the usual touristic crowds.
You can do plenty of activities like trekking, biking, paragliding, canyoning, and so on. In winter it is a great region for skiing.
There is also a 5 star hotel with a modern wellness center.
- In a nutshell:Peaceful Alpine Resort
Siebenbrunnen means seven fountains in German. This because once this amazing waterfall had seven different streams. It... more travel advice
The trail from the Simmenfälle to the Siebenbrunnen Restaurant takes you to amazing views of variuos waterfalls. It... more travel advice
musti72's Related Pages
Lenk Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Lenk
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Lenk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lenk
Photos in LenkSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Finland Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 15 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Africa Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sri Lanka Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Lucerne Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lugano Intro, 16 reviews, 13 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pori Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
No friends yet.