"Pori Jazz Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Pori by musti72
Pori Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 65 photos
Founded in 1558 Pori is the principal city of the Satakunta region.
Built on the banks of the Kokem?enjoki river it is also near the sea and offers a variety of recreation possibilities linked with nature.
It has become world famous for its Jazz Festival hold every year in July.
I have been during this period and I must say it's really worth to visit it then.
- Pros:Nature, Jazz Festival, Beaches
- In a nutshell:Jazz and sea
This is an experience not to miss if you are in Pori during the Jazz Fesitval. The picnic concert is on the Island of... more travel advice
Great local food for a modest price! Inside the restaurant it's nothing special, but it's nice to eat outside on the... more travel advice
musti72's Related Pages
Pori Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pori Jazz Town"
- "Pori --- centre of Satakunta region"
- "helimaarit's new Pori Page"
- "The Karhu drinkers guide"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pori
- Hotels in Pori
- Transportation in Pori
- Nightlife in Pori
- Restaurants in Pori
- Shopping in Pori
- Warnings and Dangers in Pori
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pori
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pori?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pori
Photos in PoriSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Finland Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 15 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Africa Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sri Lanka Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Lucerne Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lugano Intro, 16 reviews, 13 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pori Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
No friends yet.