"Nature , Art , history ....we got spoilt" Top 5 Page for this destination Nationaal Park De Hoge Veluwe by belgianchocolate

A great place for a weekend or even a longer stay. So much facilities and so much to see...follow me and run true my pages.

The picture is taken in the statue garden of the Kröller-Müller museum.

• Last visit to Nationaal Park De Hoge Veluwe: Aug 2003
  • Intro Updated Aug 19, 2003

• Roggeveen's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2005 at 5:41 AM

Your page gives a good impression of the many different things to see in the park. It's very rare to spot big animals in the Netherlands these days. You're lucky

• novsco61's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2005 at 6:33 AM

National parks are my favourites. Great page.

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2005 at 5:57 AM

Thanks for this page Frank! Reminds me so much of my trips here! I've visited the park quite a few times on my bike :-)) So wonderful to see your page and think back to those times. I love this part of Holland :-)

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Aug 31, 2004 at 5:13 AM

We love national parks and this looks like a special one. I agree with you about the modern art. I can't believe anyone actually likes the stuff except the artists - and they're a little wierd.

• conny_bazen's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2004 at 6:26 AM

Good info and great tips !! You are right about art, you like it or you don't and it's different for everybody...... I really have to visit Kroller Moller !!

• Nov 24, 2003 at 3:42 AM

Great page on what seems to be an interesting place! I'm not much for modern art (Am I a barbarian now too?), but I'd love to see the sculpture garden.

• XenoHumph's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2003 at 2:51 PM

Wow! Great sculpture garden! Very nice page!

• Pavlik_NL's Profile Photo
    Nov 4, 2003 at 11:54 AM

You should see the autumn-colours that are now in the park! Just magnificent. Love biking there in all seasons and do it frequently as I have the privilige to live near it. Thanks for this great page! Paul

• nicoleken's Profile Photo
    Nov 2, 2003 at 3:06 AM

Beautiful original page ... I like the statue garden ... very good photos ! A place to visit in the ner future.

• Sinjoor's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2003 at 8:59 AM

Nice page about the Veluwe, Frank! I was there some 25 years ago. I don't think the Museonde was there then but tere was a sod hut that was the visitors center. Looks like I'll have to go back.

belgianchocolate

“Paradise is just round the corner.... ;-) take care.”

Badges & Stats in Nationaal Park De Hoge Veluwe

Have you been to Nationaal Park De Hoge Veluwe?

Latest Activity in Nationaal Park De Hoge Veluwe