"Did you missed it? what happened?" Top 5 Page for this destination Mechelen by belgianchocolate

Mechelen Travel Guide: 286 reviews and 679 photos

• Intro Written Sep 15, 2003

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2007 at 12:32 PM

Excellent page! I have an invitation to attend a conference here and came looking for an idea as to whether I should accept - you've convinced me that I should ;)

• May 10, 2007 at 1:09 PM

I visited a few times, this is a must if you like clocks or watches ... A passionate guide is waiting for you !

• Diana75's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2006 at 3:25 PM

I couldn't resist checking this wonderful page about one of my favorite places in Belgium. Excellent presentation and wonderful pictures. Thanks also for visiting my pages, Frank. Greetings, Diana

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2005 at 8:45 AM

So this is the place where you were born! It can't get much more historic than that. Interesting stuff.

• masc4s's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2004 at 7:05 AM

Superb overview of Mechelen Frank. Excellent tips and outstanding photography. Well done!

• Luchonda's Profile Photo
    Aug 20, 2004 at 6:05 PM

Valt over te klappen om een Lamot te drinken in Mechelen ! Nice report and pics ! greets

• Imbi's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2004 at 4:20 PM

I dont believe that I was so close to this beautiful place when I was in Antwerp. Nice page.

• Norali's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2004 at 4:33 AM

What do you think of sthg like "Let's innovate !" or "Let's step back in murky depths of time !" as titles of my intro pic ? LoL

• Kate-Me's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2004 at 9:19 PM

Great page Frank! I love Gothic stuff...

• OlafS's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2004 at 3:08 AM

I passed this place last week and decided I would soon take a close look. Good tips and info. I LOVE the way you present your pictures of buildings, with the little insets.

belgianchocolate

“Paradise is just round the corner.... ;-) take care.”

Badges & Stats in Mechelen

Have you been to Mechelen?

Latest Activity in Mechelen