" Something old , something new , ..." Top 5 Page for this destination Valencia by belgianchocolate

Valencia Travel Guide: 1,295 reviews and 3,425 photos

My mum used to sing a song while cooking in the kitchen when I was a kid...
'Valencia , lala lala la la ...'
It always used to make me happy.

I was always told that 'Sinterklaas' comes from Spain. He is the Belgium version of Santa claus and brings presents for his birthday at 6 december. The good old man came from Valencia with a lot of oranges.

And now , I've spend 5 nights in this city.
I hope you'll like this page.

• Last visit to Valencia: Nov 2004
  • Intro Updated Nov 22, 2004

Travelogues (1)

• adema29's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2011 at 10:54 PM

Nice page and useful, as we are preparing our trip to Valencia!

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2010 at 11:02 PM

Thanks for the tips Frank. I'm not much into aquariams but I think I might go to this one...after your tip :o) Looking forward to visiting Spain after the big Paris meet next year. Cheers, Ann.

• Sep 24, 2009 at 3:39 AM

Two of us liked it and one didn't, but it was an enjoyable experience. Good tip, and a nice sit down after walking so much!

• Nov 27, 2007 at 1:00 AM

Informative page!

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2007 at 4:36 AM

Great page, Frank - I saved some of your excellent tips in my Valencia folder - we will go there in March!

• bbertaud's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2007 at 6:27 AM

Well, industrial zones are ugly everywhere, I saw dirty and ugly industrial zones in BXL too, the area around Zuid Station Anderlecht, the Marolles and Schaarbeek. With the exception of the Grand Place and the Jubelpark, BXL looks very much the same.

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    May 27, 2006 at 7:50 PM

Great pictures and tips on food!!

• Mar 6, 2006 at 1:10 PM

You can tell when you come in that the food is fabulous since there is hardly a seat available. Get there early, (by Spanish standards...9:30?) Very friendly, We spent 3 days in Valencia and this was definately the best of the bunch.

• filipdebont's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2006 at 2:57 AM

Nice page Frank, I hope to visit this wonderful city one day.

• sue_stone's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2006 at 5:53 AM

Lovely page Frank! I am looking for interesting tips for my trip to Valencia is a couple of weeks : ))

belgianchocolate

“Paradise is just round the corner.... ;-) take care.”

Badges & Stats in Valencia

Have you been to Valencia?

Photos in Valencia