"Milano , city of icecream" Milan by belgianchocolate

Milan Travel Guide: 2,839 reviews and 7,127 photos

This statue gives me thrills. Finding this was one of my highlights in MILAN. No , I don't like shopping in fashion boutiques , we just walked arround. Went to a great marked and enjoyed the homemade icecream there...

• Pros:Icecream , parks , locals ,
  • Cons:full of graffity , all that wining about fashion...
  • Last visit to Milan: Apr 2003
  • Intro Updated Jul 18, 2003

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2006 at 5:05 AM

Milan is no doubt worth seeing..but I've missed it on my trips to Italy. Your angel is wonderful!

• Carlina's Profile Photo
    Sep 17, 2004 at 7:57 PM

I lived in Milan for a number of months and I agree with you - best gelato around. The fashion hoopla is annoying isn't it? I loved the mix of Italians and the dynamic nature of the city. Great page. Cheers!

• mariocibelli's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2003 at 12:21 PM

Milan is very underated, everyone comes to Italy to see art masterpieces and Milan is a real living city, not dead like my city of Florence, it is the vibrant centre of Italy (like ti or not) where all Italians mix, live and work together. Bravo!

• Sarita76's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2003 at 5:06 AM

I could suggest you better places for icecream, but it doesn't matter. We all find different special things in the same city! Ciao!!! :-)

• Poda's Profile Photo
    Jul 31, 2003 at 5:37 AM

La Luminara is really great!! I advice to visit Pisa (you never been there, it's your fault!!) in that occasion!!! :-))

belgianchocolate

“Paradise is just round the corner.... ;-) take care.”

Badges & Stats in Milan