"Side , Manavgat...aspendos - A search for history!" Top 5 Page for this destination Side by belgianchocolate

Side Travel Guide: 143 reviews and 366 photos

• Last visit to Side: Nov 2003
  • Intro Written Nov 23, 2003

• Paul2001's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2005 at 2:32 PM

I regret not seeing Aspendos. Otherwise I kind of like Side. I agree that it is quite touristy though. Well done page.

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2005 at 3:31 PM

I agree with KIC (below), Frank. Your Turkish pages are a treasure. When I someday visit Turkey, your pages will be THE reference for me. :)

• karenincalifornia's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2005 at 2:22 PM

Ok, I am hungry now after reading about those Turkish pastries and pide in Side. Wonderful pages. It's nice to see someone showing us the real Turkiye.

• stevezero's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2005 at 5:47 AM

Hi Frank, nice pages. I well remember when Side wasn't that touristy!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2005 at 7:38 PM

Frank, you have done a brilliant job on your Side Pages. I love reading and seeing pages that are thorough, detailed, informative, helpful, yet with a personal touch...just as you did here.

• PA2AKgirl's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2004 at 8:33 AM

Thanks for checking out my Harrisburg page--I need to update it sometime soon. This page is great--I'll be joining my fiancee in Turkey in January (he'll be my husband by then) and we can't wait to do some exploring. :-)

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2004 at 10:28 PM

admission to the Hospital is always free hehehe I go with Berni, stunning page

• Karolina01's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2004 at 9:34 AM

Nice page, very good tips.

• BerniShand's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2004 at 10:32 AM

super page, and l love your picture of the cook, we are thinking of Turkey for an Autumn break, its good to know the sea will be still warm enough for swimming, thanks

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2004 at 8:55 AM

Here's a place I would love to visit. I've only been to Istanbul. Excellent tips with great detail and personal touches.

belgianchocolate

“Paradise is just round the corner.... ;-) take care.”

Badges & Stats in Side