"Doué la fontaine" Doué-la-Fontaine by belgianchocolate
Doué-la-Fontaine Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 23 photos
I kissed a giraf in dou? , what can i say. I fell in love with the stonemines with Bamboo , the wild and free concept of the zoo...the nice camping place.
almost in the wild?
Doué was already known in prehistoric times , therefor it has also some curiosities.
-moulin de la fourchette- this is a verry rare towermill.
-A karolingisch donjon- It is the ruin of a 10' century house
-La sabliere- is a cave that is used too make artisanal rosewater
-rue des perri?res - cave-houses ath both sides of the street
-Rosarium - 500 different species of roses.
Although it might be sunny and a warm day... Since the zoo is build in an old stonemine (marl- mine) the lower parts... more travel advice
belgianchocolate's Related Pages
Doué-la-Fontaine Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Doué-la-Fontaine
- Hotels in Doué-la-Fontaine
- Warnings and Dangers in Doué-la-Fontaine
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Doué-la-Fontaine
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Doué-la-Fontaine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Doué-la-Fontaine
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 163 reviews, 202 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brussels Intro, 101 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 72 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgium Intro, 54 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 55 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madagascar Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 39 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siena Intro, 44 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yogyakarta Intro, 29 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valladolid Intro, 32 reviews, 34 photos