"A bit of style left...." Top 5 Page for this destination Le Touquet-Paris-Plage by belgianchocolate

Le Touquet-Paris-Plage Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 79 photos

Le Touquet was Build in the 19th century and became very popular between the two world wars. The Paris beau monde loved to be seen at this place. In 1855 a lovely pinewood forest was planted round the village. Some of the most beautiful villas are hidden here...A hippodrome and a casino are still present and ad an extra touch to the city...
Lots has been lost...but there is still so much to enjoy. Hope you like it.

• Pros:Wide beaches , dunes , architecture , accomodation...
  • Cons:A bit crowded in Summertime , who cares....
  • In a nutshell:Some real French atmosphere
  • Last visit to Le Touquet-Paris-Plage: Aug 2003
  • Intro Updated Aug 13, 2003

• freya_heaven's Profile Photo
    Jul 15, 2004 at 3:28 PM

Enjoyed reading you amusing page, I have been here but I did not remember it at all! Great info & Photos. Well Done (~_~)

• BerniShand's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2004 at 1:25 PM

its 18 years since l was here, looks like its still the same, l remember Aqualud very well, a very very large man came down the slide and landed on my son !

• b1bob's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2004 at 4:36 PM

45 Euros for a box of chocolates? One would have to be dotty bonkers to pay that. Give me some Russell Stovers any day!

• Imbi's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2003 at 4:31 PM

A very comprehensive page about a beautiful city.

• ukirsari's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2003 at 10:55 AM

Nice place and great pictures, Frank. Anyway, I do enjoy your recipe and culinary trips. Make me feel so yumyum, hahahahah :) --@rie--

• XenoHumph's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2003 at 2:57 PM

Excellent page! I have heard of the place but never been there. Thanks for showing it to us!

• Helga67's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2003 at 2:08 PM

This place reminds me of De Haan in Belgium. Are the chocolates better than the Belgian ones?

• chicabonita's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2003 at 3:21 PM

Buildings more ugly than those in Oostende?!? I would taste the "Chats Bleus" and now I have to look if I still have some Belgium chocolate left ...

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2003 at 5:02 PM

I enjoy looking up the historically registered buildings. There are always stories attached. Obviously some good wines in that delicacy shop as well:-)) So where is the pic of the sexy shorts...lol

• shrimp56's Profile Photo
    Aug 13, 2003 at 6:20 AM

Old houses, beautiful beach and chocolate? You're making me *sigh* ... :)

belgianchocolate

“Paradise is just round the corner.... ;-) take care.”

Badges & Stats in Le Touquet-Paris-Plage

Have you been to Le Touquet-Paris-Plage?

Latest Activity in Le Touquet-Paris-Plage