"It's so beach!" Top 5 Page for this destination Pangandaran by belgianchocolate

Pangandaran Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 126 photos

'It's so beach' said someone to me in the
forum asking about Pangandaran.
And it is!

BUT , despite the fact that it is very touristic ,
it escaped the big hotels , mass foreign tourism.
It stays a really nice Indonesian village..
With good accomodations for tourists.

The most beautiful day of my trip I had here :
The Green canyon
is absolutely amazing.

• Last visit to Pangandaran: Feb 2004
  • Intro Updated Oct 20, 2004

• RoyJava's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2005 at 1:18 PM

Great pics of the "sugar palm" Frank... just linked this with my Pangandaran "Gula Aren"-Shopping pages ... greetzzz RoyJava

• DidiBeachBum's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2005 at 8:18 PM

did u get to stay at Batu Karas Beach? that's the best spot to stay in Pangandaran almost empty beach (unless during public holidays) good food, cheap rooms, good crowd (mostly college students from Bandung and surfers).

• Poda's Profile Photo
    Sep 20, 2004 at 1:31 AM

Great zoo??? I don't know... I was the only one animal in that moment!! :-)) ... haaaa a relaxing beach... I missed that last summer!!

• Goldenboy's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2004 at 12:05 AM

Its cultural agreement that time, so the kingdom got all those statues, Frank. And they treat me well :D hahaha But really its pleasure to be there. I still come and go there. Well, until youre not that busy to walk around with me hahahhaa.

• roamer61's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2004 at 8:49 AM

Wonderful pages. Nice photos on a most exotic locale.

• nepalgoods's Profile Photo
    Aug 28, 2004 at 12:22 PM

Wonderful story! Your writing is like a poem!! I enjoyed your page very much!

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2004 at 8:01 AM

Fantastic page Frank! I love to read your stories, they're great! It makes me feel a little bit like I am there :-) The Green Canyon sounds fabulous! Beautiful photos too!

• smyturn's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2004 at 5:59 PM

Great stories and pictures! Seems you are a considerate traveler and a gentle soul. Lovely!

• ukirsari's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2004 at 6:08 AM

I called the 'mimosa' as 'putri malu', Frank. And I can't stop my laugh whenever read about Frederik and the snake [remember when you tell the story at Oasis]. But if ever I meet her by myself like Frederik, I will die, not laugh :) Hugs ~ @rie ~

• Kate-Me's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2004 at 1:03 AM

I love your creative stories Frank, especially the Green Canyon, with the beautiful photos to go with it. Very special.

belgianchocolate

“Paradise is just round the corner.... ;-) take care.”

Badges & Stats in Pangandaran

Have you been to Pangandaran?

Latest Activity in Pangandaran