belgianchocolate's profile photo

belgianchocolate

frank Online Now
Paradise is just round the corner.... ;-) take care.

My Favorite Pages

Aalst

Alanya

Travel Map

highlandlaura's Profile Photo
highlandlaura Nov 24, 2009 at 4:19 PM

Hey! I love all your thoughts about yourself and your life! Fascinating!! You sound like ME! You try all kinds of creative things but can't settle on one! There's so much to learn!!

aj03's Profile Photo
aj03 Dec 29, 2008 at 9:53 PM

I enjoyed reading your page. Thanks. Happy holidays and more trips to come. Best. Yayu.

Kate-Me's Profile Photo
Kate-Me Dec 24, 2008 at 4:43 PM

Merry Christmas to you from Australia. Best wishes, Kate

jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
jumpingnorman Oct 13, 2008 at 10:14 AM

Great looking Mom and what a big family! Nice HP, featured member! I also love my family! :jumpingnorman

Tijavi's Profile Photo
Tijavi Sep 28, 2008 at 11:24 AM

Thanks for dropping by my Istanbul page. Seems like you have a treasure chest of great travel pages here...will explore more of them next time. Cheers from the desert!

Marisola's Profile Photo
Marisola Aug 6, 2008 at 5:27 AM

Where are you living in France, now? I hope to hear about it!

WorldMeet2008's Profile Photo
WorldMeet2008 Jul 21, 2008 at 9:05 AM

Your next trip? Make it really unique! It's not too late to attend WM08 - Jerusalem, Tel Aviv & Dead- Sea on 25- 28th Sept (+Petra 29-30th). We want to double the num of attendees to 100! Click to learn where, when, what, how, how much! Avi [FruitLover].

ukirsari's Profile Photo
ukirsari Apr 18, 2008 at 8:05 AM

frank ... it's pretty long time ago never talk to you and frederik! miss you both, 2f :) congrat for your newly house, can we pay a visit someday? ;)

missmarianne's Profile Photo
missmarianne Mar 4, 2008 at 10:02 PM

belgianchocolate.. yumyum..why chox? lol!

Dialing's Profile Photo
Dialing Jan 4, 2008 at 1:19 PM

Privet Frank! WISHING YOU SUPER-MEGA-GOOD and AWESOME YEAR! S NOVYM GODOM! :) Sunshine & smiles from Ukraine, Anna