"The rose of the name" Top 5 Page for this destination Ibaraki-ken by solo_mc
Ibaraki-ken Travel Guide: 207 reviews and 829 photos
Ibaraki, the name of the prefecture comes from (no)ibara, a wild rose, and ki, a castle.So, we have a castle (or a land) of wild roses.... Not a bad name for a place.
if you will
why not jump over the lotus
People in less blessed regions usually complain about their lawmarkers. Not in Ibaraki, where we know our... more travel advice
There are earthquakes along the whole country, but if you happen to be near the coast when you feel an earthquake RUN,... more travel advice
solo_mc's Related Pages
Ibaraki-ken Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ibaraki - A Visit to a Herbal Medicines Factory"
- "Bamboos, persimmons and vegetable farms"
- "Ibaraki: Cinderella among all Prefectures"
- "The rose of the name"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ibaraki-ken
- Hotels in Ibaraki-ken
- Transportation in Ibaraki-ken
- Nightlife in Ibaraki-ken
- Restaurants in Ibaraki-ken
- Shopping in Ibaraki-ken
- Warnings and Dangers in Ibaraki-ken
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ibaraki-ken
- 8 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ibaraki-ken?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ibaraki-ken
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ibaraki-ken Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Ushiku 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Fukushima-ken Intro, 2 photos
- Japan Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.