"Beautiful Countryside" Top 5 Page for this destination County Sligo by medievalandrea
County Sligo Travel Guide: 208 reviews and 462 photos
I have just got to say that, driving north from Galway via Tulsk (co. Roscommon) the scenery along the highway through Sligo was just stunning. Maybe it was the time of day (early evening), but I thought that the view was fantastic.
It started riaining really hard as soon as we got up to the top of the mountain to see the tombs. It was really eerie and exciting. We'll have to go back sometime to see the other tombs because we had to leave really quickly in order to get down the road before it became too muddy...
If you're hunting for B&Bs while coming into Sligo on the N4 from the south, it's best to get one as soon as you get in.... more travel advice
medievalandrea's Related Pages
County Sligo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A tour through Yeats' Country"
- "Beautiful County Sligo"
- "Beautiful Countryside"
- "Sligo is stunning!"
- "Near Sligo..."
- "County Sligo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in County Sligo
- Hotels in County Sligo
- Transportation in County Sligo
- Nightlife in County Sligo
- Restaurants in County Sligo
- Shopping in County Sligo
- Warnings and Dangers in County Sligo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in County Sligo
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to County Sligo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in County Sligo
- Top 5 Page for this destination County Sligo Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- County Kerry Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Cashel Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Burren Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.