"The Esana Temple of Knuhm" Isna by Innovator
Isna Travel Guide: 59 reviews and 238 photos
Hypostyle hall of the Esana Temple of Knuhm. This temple was largely constructed by the Ptolemeys but all the reliefs were finished by the Romans. The temple was largely burried under the town and some parts still remain burried. It is unique in that all the column capitals in the Hypostyle hall are different. Much of the paint also survived. Also, cartouches for most Roman emperors from Tiberiu
Rear of the Esana Temple of Knuhm. This temple was largely constructed by the Ptolemeys but all the reliefs were finished by the Romans. The temple was largely burried under the town and some parts still remain burried. The temple would normally continue from where this picture is taken. It is unique in that all the columns in the Hypostyle hall are different. Also, cartouches for most Roman emp
FOR MORE PICTURES SEE TRAVELOGUES
Innovator's Related Pages
Isna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "From Luxor to Aswan via Isna"
- "Isna or Esna Int It"
- "Isna - Halfway point between Luxor and Aswan"
- "Esna - A Nice Stop between Aswan & Luxor"
- "Isna / Esna and the Chnum temple"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isna
- Transportation in Isna
- Restaurants in Isna
- Shopping in Isna
- Warnings and Dangers in Isna
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Isna
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Isna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isna
Photos in IsnaSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oostende Intro, 81 reviews, 145 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 37 reviews, 116 photos
- Brussels Intro, 84 reviews, 65 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 44 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gent Intro, 36 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marmaris Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 9 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 28 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kusadasi Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues