"the best place on earth" Mombasa Island by tomtje
Mombasa Island Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 25 photos
mombasa is great!!!
I read all the comments, like dangerous, be careful of beach boys, crime, matatu risky, nights dangerous,....... *** !!!!
I was there a week and walked alone on the beach in the middle of the night, took matatus, went to local villages, and nothing happened to me. I never for one moment had a unsafe feeling.
Everybody is so friendly, helps you, ....
- Pros:THe girls, tusker beer, nature, beaches, friendliness,...
- Cons:aids, poverty
always ask before taking pictures, to avoid problems. children always like to pose for pics. They play first a little by... more travel advice
Another good thing is that a lot of places never close. during the day you can eat, play pool, darts,... and at night :... more travel advice
Mombasa Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "the best place on earth"
- "Welcome to Paradise"
- "Old town , market"
- "Mombasa Island, Kenya"
- "The Home of Whitesandy Beaches"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mombasa Island
- Hotels in Mombasa Island
- Transportation in Mombasa Island
- Nightlife in Mombasa Island
- Restaurants in Mombasa Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Mombasa Island
- See All...
Explore the World
- Sunny Beach
- Papeete Hotels
- Bradfordville Hotels
- Honeymoon Island State Recreation Area Hotels
- Manado Hotels
- Mount Faber Scenic Park Hotels
- Lake George
- Province of Ilocos Sur
- Culion Island Hotels
- Estado de Jalisco
Badges & Stats in Mombasa Island
- 13 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Mombasa Island?Share Your Travels