"WAGENINGEN" Wageningen by TatianaItaly
Wageningen Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 45 photos
New friends at Dijkgraaf student flat!This building has 18 floors (3 flats per flor with 10 rooms each). has a common kitchen, two showers, two toilets and also two washbasins. The room size is 13m2 .
Every short-stay flat (Erasmus and Tempus students) has one Dutch student, the corridor host, who acts as a host for international students arriving at the corridor.
On the ground floor of Dijkgraaf, all students can enjoy the music and the beer at the 'De Bunker' Pub!!
Other international students buildings are those of Asserpark, Haarweg, Hoevestein and Rijnsteeg.
TatianaItaly's Related Pages
Wageningen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wageningen, our university city!"
- "Wageningen, town of freedom and liberation"
- "A small, great city In Holland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wageningen
- Transportation in Wageningen
- Nightlife in Wageningen
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Wageningen
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Wageningen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wageningen
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Bologna Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Hungary Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Venice Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sella Intro, 3 photos
- Germany Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Budapest Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Sardegna Intro, 2 photos
- Breuil-Cervinia Intro, 2 photos
- Szarvas 1 review, 1 photo