"Our Home Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Wimbledon by kim_shell
Wimbledon Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 273 photos
Wimbledon - you just mention the name and people have heard about the place. It is a lovely part of London and very central when it comes to transport. Wimbledon is also famous for the Tennis Championships held every year.
If you plan to play tennis during your stay in Wimbledon there are some excellent Tennis Courts situated close to... more travel advice
The restaurant provides a relaxing atmosphere after a hard days work or travel and don't feel like cooking, but want to... more travel advice
kim_shell's Related Pages
Wimbledon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wimbledon - Home of The Championships"
- "Home to the famous Lawn Tennis Grand Slam"
- "Wimbledon Tennis - page under construction"
- "Wimbledon Tennis"
- "Our Home Town"
- "Wimbledon Championships 2004-2006"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wimbledon
- Hotels in Wimbledon
- Transportation in Wimbledon
- Nightlife in Wimbledon
- Restaurants in Wimbledon
- Shopping in Wimbledon
- Warnings and Dangers in Wimbledon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wimbledon
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Wimbledon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wimbledon
Top 10 Pages
- Cusco Intro, 2 reviews, 22 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wimbledon Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Machu Picchu Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lima Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vatican City Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Giravaru Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Phuket Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.