"staying in Koszeg" Koszeg by Tasia
Koszeg Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 63 photos
i aarrived to this place in the end of Fabruary.Right now I am enjoying being here.This town situated in the western part of Hungay close to the Austrian border. With 12000 inhabitans living there it seems to be really cozy town with nerrow and qute streets, friendly atmosphere.
Well now i am a student of the Institute for Social and European Studies. Let see what i will get on the "end" of my study.but
I lie evenings when the nature prepare for the sleep, everything getting quite and the hectic part of everything become calm...
Just walk around the center of the town.In the evening everyhting gets a special colors,and a special spirit of ages....... more travel advice
Tasia's Related Pages
Koszeg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "staying in Koszeg"
- "Eszter's Kõszeg Page"
- "It is worth to stop here"
- "walk through the hero's gate (jurisich ter)..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Koszeg
- Hotels in Koszeg
- Shopping in Koszeg
- Warnings and Dangers in Koszeg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Koszeg
- 3 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Koszeg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Koszeg
Photos in KoszegSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Minsk Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bornholm Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Koszeg Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vilnius Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Russia Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belarus Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos