"My city" Minsk by Tasia
Minsk Travel Guide: 416 reviews and 1,033 photos
I spent around 6 years in Minsk....I love htis city ,coz it remind me about my study ,time when u don't need to think what u should do tomorrow...You just live and enjoy your life....
In thisshop ã would find different things made of straw,clay and stuff like that,very belorussian,also a lot of cards... more travel advice
One of the bigesr and oldest shoping center(it was build in the beginning of the last 20th century).It situated in the... more travel advice
Tasia's Related Pages
Minsk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Minsk - City of grandiose Stalinist architecture"
- "Minsk at first sight"
- "Minsk - charm of soviet style architecture"
- "Belarussian Capital"
- "Minsk, the capital of Belarus"
- "Ice Hockey Bison"
- "My city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Minsk
- Hotels in Minsk
- Transportation in Minsk
- Nightlife in Minsk
- Restaurants in Minsk
- Shopping in Minsk
- Warnings and Dangers in Minsk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Minsk
- 16 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Minsk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Minsk
Top 10 Pages
- Minsk Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bornholm Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Koszeg Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vilnius Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Russia Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belarus Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos