"Sweden's prettiest small town" Mariefred by ogb4619
Mariefred Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 271 photos
Only a short drive south of Stockhlom, this is, in my opinion, Sweden's prettiest small town.
Nestling on a quiet river and with the backdrop of a beautiful small caslte, this is my pick of Sweden.
It has a great camping ground with the friendliest and most helpful owners you can find.
- In a nutshell:On your way to Stockholm, make this a sure thing
ogb4619's Related Pages
Mariefred Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Picturesque Mariefred"
- "Castle and cosyness"
- "Mariefred - Gripsholm"
- "Sweden's prettiest small town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mariefred
- Transportation in Mariefred
- Restaurants in Mariefred
- Shopping in Mariefred
- Warnings and Dangers in Mariefred
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mariefred
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Mariefred?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mariefred
Top 10 Pages
- Seremban Intro, 17 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo
- Port Dickson Intro, 8 reviews
- Adana Ili Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Kandy 6 reviews
- Northern Territory Intro, 5 reviews, 1 travelogue
- Palau Intro, 5 reviews
- Schwangau Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Dalby Intro, 5 reviews