"Gentle snow fields in winter" Bronte by ogb4619
Bronte Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 0 photos
This small but pretty town in central Tasmania, is a few hours bus ride from Hobart and suitable for a 2 day diversion.
In winter, the snow fields are not the best place for skiing but a pretty, peaceful and homely.
In summer, the town is equally pretty with lovely parks and gardens and charms of yesteryear.
Not in the top 10 Tasmanian tourist spots, it's a very nice change from the larger cities.
if you take a tour bus from Hobart, it will take you to many beautiful places on the way.
- Pros:Peace, quiet, gentle on the senses
- Cons:Not much to do or
- In a nutshell:For some real beauty
ogb4619's Related Pages
Bronte Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bronte
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bronte?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bronte
Top 10 Pages
- Seremban Intro, 17 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo
- Port Dickson Intro, 8 reviews
- Adana Ili Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Kandy 6 reviews
- Northern Territory Intro, 5 reviews, 1 travelogue
- Palau Intro, 5 reviews
- Schwangau Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Dalby Intro, 5 reviews