"The Major Sea Port" Mersin by ogb4619
Mersin Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 13 photos
This is the major commercial sea port for the southern area of Turkey which serves as the centre of distribution of most of the agricultural products from the Adana region.
Adana is famous for being the biggest city in this hugely fertile plain between two rivers emptying into the Mediteranean.
As a result, Mersin is a huge sea port and the whole town seems to be devoted to shipping and the resultant commerce around shipping.
If you need help with English speaking logistics, call Oz Demirbas Customs Consultancy Services in Mersin. They handle our shipments.
There's not much to see here either from a tourist point.
The town is about 42 km west of Adana.
- In a nutshell:Only if you're doing business in the south.
ogb4619's Related Pages
Mersin Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mersin
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Mersin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mersin
Top 10 Pages
- Seremban Intro, 17 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo
- Port Dickson Intro, 8 reviews
- Adana Ili Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Kandy 6 reviews
- Northern Territory Intro, 5 reviews, 1 travelogue
- Palau Intro, 5 reviews
- Schwangau Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Dalby Intro, 5 reviews
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Latest Mersin hotel reviews
- Mersin Hiltonsa Hotel
- 47 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 21, 2013