"Enjoy the Craic While You Can!!!" Ernald's Profile

I'm Irish. form Sligo in the north west of the country, fab scenery, great beaches, and surf to die for.

I love travel first real holiday was to the beautiful island of Rhodes as a teen. I have lived and worked in New York when finishing College in 1999. I had a great time there and would love to back some time in the future. However, In the last few years I have been travelling mainly in Europe, from Budapest to Cyprus.

Last summer I went to Austria in the Tirol it is such a beatuiful place like a fairy tail!!! As for the beer, all you beer drinkers should go to the Tirol just for Kaiser Bier, Heaven. In April this year I spent Easter in Limassol, Cyprus. The people were very welcoming, the food great and the sun was out, what more can I say.

I also enjoyed Budapest, great city and very cheap for eating and drinking out.

I cant wait for this summer, I am travelling to Slovenia via Trieste, and also hope to pay a visit to Croatia. I am flying into Trieste on 29/6/03 and am going straight for Piran for 5 days, Pula and Rovinj for 4 days, Ljublijana for 4 days. If you have any good tips please contact me.

Will update soon it is difficult to get a chance to compose my pages but I love reading all the other VT pages!!!

• Intro Updated Jun 18, 2003

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2006 at 8:56 PM

Hi there Paul, Very nice to see your pg. I'd always wannit to visit there beautiful...Donna;o)

• marishabandb's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2004 at 4:17 PM

Hi You're going to LOVE Polish beer. Not to mention the beautiful girls - now acclaimed as the 'model super-race'!. Hope you've got someone in tow who'll keep you in line - on both fronts!. Enjoy your stay in this amazingly beautiful country. Marisha

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!