My Favorite Pages

Destination Pages

Travel Map

paddington28's Profile Photo
paddington28 Nov 4, 2015 at 5:00 PM

Happy Birthday,hope you had a good one

mili_143's Profile Photo
mili_143 Nov 4, 2014 at 10:36 PM

Wish you many many happy returns of the day! Enjoy and have fun!

iccuf's Profile Photo
iccuf Nov 4, 2014 at 9:04 AM

Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have a fun filled day.

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta Nov 4, 2014 at 9:04 AM

Happy Birthday Guy! I hope you enjoy your special day.

Cho45's Profile Photo
Cho45 Sep 17, 2014 at 8:34 AM

When was your last trip to Myanmar? Since 2012 there have been a lot of changes in the country (both good and bad). I am certain you have heard or read about the huge influx of foreign tourists going there now, and also the massive investment from overseas companies hoping to do business in Myanmar.

• Cho45's Profile Photo
    Cho45 Sep 18, 2014 at 3:54 AM

Thanks for your reply. If you were there in August 2012 you might have already noticed some changes there. I am sure you had to pay more for your hotel accommodation then,

• Skorpios's Profile Photo
    Skorpios Sep 18, 2014 at 8:11 AM

The increase of the prices were still OK for the Hotel. The restaurants increased famore, but for me it was not a big problem since all over the world I use to eat the local food. For sure I will be back, because I absolutly want to visit the north, ot imediatly, for the nest 2/3 years I paln to visit South America. May be at that time I may apply for a visa for more than 28 days.

paddington28's Profile Photo
paddington28 Apr 2, 2014 at 8:05 AM

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Nov 4, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

elpariente's Profile Photo
elpariente Nov 4, 2013 at 2:48 AM

Guy :
Muchas felicidades!!!

FridgeMagnet's Profile Photo
FridgeMagnet Oct 3, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Motorbike rental in Mandalay.'. I appreciate your advice.

FridgeMagnet's Profile Photo