"Rose Coloured Bricks Chateau" Blancafort by black_mimi99
Blancafort Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
Constructed in the 15th century, this fortress of rose coloured bricks was remodelled in the 17th century qnd features furniture qnd tapestries from the 17th and 18th centuries.
The owner of the chateau still living in, so we can't take a picture inside of the chateau.
Inside, the old guard room has been transformed into a Louis XIII drawing room. A secret door leads into the blue room, with a portrait of Marie Leszczynska. In the main hall, note the fine 18C Gobelins tapestry before finishing in the chestnut wood-panelled Régence library. The 5ha of parkland has elaborately trimmed box hedges, lawns and copses.
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Blancafort Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Blancafort
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Blancafort?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Blancafort
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 87 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos