"Bourges, Cathedral..." Top 5 Page for this destination Bourges by black_mimi99
Bourges Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 136 photos
Bourges is a town and commune in central France that is located on the Yèvre river. The name of the city is either derived from, the Bituriges; the name of the original inhabitants; or from the Germanic Burg for "hill/village".
The Cathedral of St Etienne of Bourges is one of the UNESCO Heritage in France.
This statue is memorial of the the heroes in 1944.
Menetou-Salon is 18 km from Bourges and 180 km from Paris. It's famous with the chateau de menetou salon. Too bad when... more travel advice
This place is unique and the tea really great, and also don't miss the cake too.... Open: tuesday-saturday 12-2pm,... more travel advice
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Bourges Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bourges, Cathedral..."
- "A Class Cathedral and A Rich Man's Palace"
- "Small Town, Grand Cathedral"
- "Bourges, Cathedral and Town"
- "A city rich in history........"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bourges
- Hotels in Bourges
- Transportation in Bourges
- Nightlife in Bourges
- Restaurants in Bourges
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bourges
- 17 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Bourges?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bourges
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 87 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos