"Dinard - Beautiful seaside" Dinard by black_mimi99
Dinard Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 47 photos
With the sea on one side and gardens filled with lush vegetation and blooming mediterranean plant life on the other, Dinard's 9 km of coastal footpaths meander along, inviting walkers to enjoy a unique panorama that changes with the colour of the sky and with the tides, whose amplitude can reach up to 13,5 m along our coastline.
At the beginning of the 19th century, Dinard was a small fishing community not far from the neighbouring village of Saint-Enogat. Dinard began to look more like a seaside resort from the mid 19th century with the arrival of a number of English families and the 1st sea bathing "anthusiasts".
Enjoy the moment to see these seagull .....
- In a nutshell:Enjoyment, relaxation and well-being
From the other side of the bridge we can see St. Malo.... so its worth to visit. more travel advice
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Dinard Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dinard - Seaside town"
- "Dinard - Beautiful seaside"
- "Resplendent Dinard"
- "Dinard revisited"
- "Dinard, France"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dinard
- Transportation in Dinard
- Nightlife in Dinard
- Restaurants in Dinard
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dinard
- 8 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Dinard?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dinard
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 87 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos