"Hourtin plage - Beach, Lake, and City" Hourtin-Plage by black_mimi99
Hourtin-Plage Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 12 photos
Hourtin is situated in the heart of the Médoc between the forest, the largest natural lake in France and the Atlantic Ocean. This little town, which had a thousand inhabitants at the turn of last century developed in harmony, offers a variety of scenery and activities for everyone's well-being.
And it's 30 km from Pauillac.
With its length of 16 kilometres and its width of almost 4 kilometres, the lake of Hourtin-Carcan so impressing me with its vastness and its well preserved natural environment.
- Pros:A lovely place to be....
sailing with private boat? There are so many family come here for their precious moment sailing with family.... more travel advice
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Hourtin-Plage Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Hourtin-Plage
- 10 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Hourtin-Plage?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hourtin-Plage
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 87 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos