"Medieval City" Josselin by black_mimi99
Josselin Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 51 photos
Josselin is 34 km from Pontivy, located in the Morbihan department of central Brittany, betwen Rennes (to the east) and Vannes (to the south-west). It is a very pleasant town to visit in a lovely setting on the Oust river and Nantes-Brest canal overlooked by a castle. the town is listed as a 'small city of character'.
- In a nutshell:Medieval Town
The basilica was originally built in the 11th century in the roman style, but most of what we see today is a subsequent... more travel advice
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Josselin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Josselin - a medieval town of character"
- "Joss in Josselin!"
- "A Revelation"
- "Medieval City"
- "Chateau by the Oust River"
- "Castle of Josselin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Josselin
- Hotels in Josselin
- Restaurants in Josselin
- Shopping in Josselin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Josselin
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Josselin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Josselin
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 89 reviews, 102 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos