"Spectacular Bridge" Top 5 Page for this destination Millau by black_mimi99
Millau Travel Guide: 63 reviews and 129 photos
When I pass by this impressive bridge on my way to Toulouse, really awesome work and amazed me, and this remind me of "Mr. Bean's Holiday" Movie...:)
From far away I can see the very beautiful work that allows a beautiful view. So I stop on the Panoramic point and admiring surrounding all the view that I can see, the charms of the hitherto unspoiled countryside around the town of Millau. Also there are many points of view can be seen from every angle
- In a nutshell:The highest Bridge in the world
This bridge gobbled up 127,000 cu m of concrete, 19,000 tonnes of reinforcing steel and 5000 tonnes of cables and stays.... more travel advice
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Millau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Millau, Jose Bove and the viaduct"
- "Millau : the glove capital"
- "Spectacular Bridge"
- "Enjoying views from great heights"
- "The Most Beautiful Viaduc I've seen..."
- "Millau, to the foot of the Larzac,"
- "Don't miss the Viaduc de Millau"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Millau
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Millau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Millau
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 87 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos