"Beautiful View" Top 5 Page for this destination Millau by black_mimi99
Millau Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 122 photos
When I pass by this impressive bridge on my way to Toulouse, really awesome work and amazed me, and this remind me of "Mr. Bean On Vacation" Movie...:)
From far away I can see the very beautiful work that allows a beautiful view. So I stop on the Panoramic point and admiring surrounding all the view that I can see, the charms of the hitherto unspoiled countryside around the town of Millau. Also there are many points of view can be seen from every angle
This bridge gobbled up 127,000 cu m of concrete, 19,000 tonnes of reinforcing steel and 5000 tonnes of cables and stays.... more travel advice
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Millau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Millau, Jose Bove and the viaduct"
- "Millau : the glove capital"
- "Beautiful View"
- "Enjoying views from great heights"
- "The Most Beautiful Viaduc I've seen..."
- "Millau, to the foot of the Larzac,"
- "Millau: Le Viaduct de Millau"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Millau
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Millau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Millau
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 86 reviews, 97 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos