"Nevers" Nevers by black_mimi99
Nevers Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 46 photos
Situated at the point where the two rivers Loire and Nievre Nevers is a perfect place for a day out if you are in the region as though it is not necessarily a tourism hot spot it is still a picturesque little town in the heart of the Burgundy region of France. Its old town dates back to the twelfth century and from the bridge over the river Loire the town is seen from a perfect angle amid the terns diving into the river.
Not much we can see in this city... but the most famous for Nevers city is about Bernadeth, a young girl who became a saint.
The contemporary stained-glass windows of the cathedral... more travel advice
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Nevers Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Around Nevers, the way to Santiago de Compostella"
- "City of an incorrupt"
- "Nevers, FR"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nevers
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Nevers?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nevers
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 87 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos