"Pauillac - In The Midlle of Pleasures" Pauillac by black_mimi99
Pauillac Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 97 photos
Located halfway between Bordeaux and the Pointe de Grave, Pauillac lies on the shore of the largest estuary of europe, the Gironde. Undeniable capital of the Medoc with its 18 classified growths, of which 3 are classified first in their category; Chateaux Lafite Rothschild, Latour and Mouton Rothschild. Only a few minutes from the beach side resorts, Pauillac open a magical universe, where culture, historical heritage, gastronomy, social events and leisure activities join together....
We always come visit this place and never boring around in this area and surroundings.
Pauillac is also the uncontested queen of maritime activities in Medoc. It owed its wealth and development to those maritime exchanges whose testimony is the XVIIIth century waterfront facade, stretching over more than 1 km.
For many wine lovers, Pauillac wines embody the quintessential characteristics of a fine Bordeaux wine. Indeed, 3 of the 5 top Premier Cru Classé, Lafite, Mouton-Rothschild, and Latour are from Pauillac.
- In a nutshell:City of Great Wine
You will see this fishing shack almost along the Gironde River. And its a nice place to enjoy the river view. more travel advice
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Pauillac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pauillac - In The Midlle of Pleasures"
- "Pauillac is Médoc or Médoc is Pauillac"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pauillac
- Hotels in Pauillac
- Nightlife in Pauillac
- Restaurants in Pauillac
- Shopping in Pauillac
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pauillac
- 19 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Pauillac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pauillac
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 89 reviews, 102 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos