"Small But Nice" Plérin by black_mimi99
Plérin Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 10 photos
Plérin is a coastal commune in the Côtes-d'Armor department in Bretagne in north-western France.
Plerin neigboring with Saint Brieuc.
The town is situated on the seafront, which earned him the appellation Plérin-sur-Mer (13 km from coast, 2.5 km of beach).
This commune is small but have so many beautiful places to visit, especially the beaches and coastal.
One of the beach i love is Saint Martin beach, bcos not just as a beach but also as a place to pick so many seafood when the tide down... Everyday I went this beach in the morning, afternoon, and evening.
In la Pointeroselier, its a good place for paradigling, direct to the sea. more travel advice
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Plérin Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Plérin
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Plérin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Plérin
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 83 reviews, 93 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos