"Great Peninsula" Quiberon by black_mimi99
Quiberon Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 28 photos
After from Carnac, the city with thousands menhirs dan dolmens, we move to Quiberon, where the town and a peninsula on the southern coast of Finistère. The peninsula is 14km long, and connected to mainland France by little more than a bank of sand with a road across it, with the entrance to the peninsula being overlooked by the 19th century Fort de Penthièvre.
The Quiberon peninsula have great beaches and the coast, and the one we explore is the western coast of the peninsula.
- In a nutshell:Wild beauty along the Atlantic coast
The beach here is so nice, and we saw some surfers try to conquer the wave... more travel advice
After from Cote Sauvage we continue our exploring to more far, Port Blanc, this coast still same coast with cote... more travel advice
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Quiberon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great Peninsula"
- "KIRBEREN PRESQU'ILE MYSTERIEUSE ET SAUVAGE"
- "Prèsqu'ile Quiberon"
- "First time aborad"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quiberon
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Quiberon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quiberon
Photos in QuiberonSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 89 reviews, 102 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos