"Dili" Dili by black_mimi99
Dili Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 55 photos
Dili is the Timor Leste's capital city.
Although most of the city was destroyed during the militia attacks of 1999, many of homes and businesses have been rebuilt.
the most popular beach area is the sheltered cove of Pasir Putih just before you get to Jesus Statue.
When sunset on the pasir putih.... amazing time to be...
Now is fun time, have fun and more fun you get......
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Dili Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "With the Pope on one side and Christ on the other"
- "Contrasts in Dili"
- "Dili, from colonial capital to ???"
- "Capital of a reborn nation, left with many scars"
- "Dili Dallying"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dili
- Hotels in Dili
- Transportation in Dili
- Restaurants in Dili
- Shopping in Dili
- Warnings and Dangers in Dili
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Dili
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Dili?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dili
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 86 reviews, 97 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos