Sancerre Off The Beaten Path Tips by black_mimi99
Sancerre Off The Beaten Path: 8 reviews and 8 photos
It's small town down the hill of Sancerre, St. Satur.
If you like hiking or ju walk around from this city to Sancerre can walk through this bridge, it will be nice view of the St. Satur town.
When around the vineyard and the city nearby, I saw this small castle and look so nice and it's build in 14th century. This castle private property.
View from panoramic of Sancerre..... And if around this area really nice path for explore the forest around and river....
When autumn, we can pick this chestnut in the small forest near by Sancerre.
Riding bike around Sancerre... see the vineyard, sun flower field, wheat field, small village, small forest and.... take a rest and picking wild raspberries and apples.... mmm yummyyy.... not too bad....
Not far from Sancerre there is one lake, so nice and calm and also many duck swim and flying around this lake....
Wehn around the vineyard and passing by the saving cave, I saw this statue outside the cave, and dnot have any idea what this statue about, lady holding grapes.... maybe "lady of fortune"???
This cave is for saving wine....
Its nice to walk in this small forest around Sancerre, the view and the peace really nice, and at the end of this forest is vineyard... so you will never tired to walk over here and enjoy ur time and ur eyes... ^_^
This place is other side of Sancerre, When come to this top of the hill, where we can see all the whole city of Sancerre, and all the vineyard all around as far as the eyes can see.... such a beautiful scenery and landscape....
More Reviews (46)
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Sancerre Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sancerre - wines of Loire Valley"
- "Jennifer's Awesome Trip to Sancerre"
- "Wine and very expensive biscuits"
- "Sancerre - wine and wine..."
- "French language school in Sancerre, France"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sancerre
- Hotels in Sancerre
- Transportation in Sancerre
- Restaurants in Sancerre
- See All...
Explore the World
- Dingle Hotels
- Björsund Hotels
- Iron Springs Hotels
- Kilbline Castle Hotels
- Bad Krozingen
- Lancaster Off The Beaten Path
- Palau Off The Beaten Path
- Mecca Off The Beaten Path
- Mount Charleston
- Sanya Off The Beaten Path
- Chad Off The Beaten Path
- Amarante Off The Beaten Path
- El Paso Off The Beaten Path
- Felixstowe Off The Beaten Path
- Cemetery and Ghosts
- Mendoza Off The Beaten Path
- Ilha de São Miguel Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in Sancerre
- 56 Reviews
- 90 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Sancerre?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sancerre
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 83 reviews, 93 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
Latest Sancerre hotel reviews
- Hotel Le Panoramic
- 28 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013