Andorra Transportation Tips by black_mimi99 Top 5 Page for this destination
Andorra Transportation: 22 reviews and 9 photos
The only way to Andorra just by road, there is no airport or train station here. The closes airport is from Barcelona-Spain or Toulouse-Blagnac-France. The better way to Andorra is by car or bus, where can enjoy the view of the Pyrenees mountain with the snow on top. The main roads to Andorra are very well maintained, large and safe but sometimes very steep, and when winter time better use the chain in the weels of the car because the snow on the road.
The other way to Andorra by train is: in French railway station closest to Andorra is L'Hospitalet-près-l'Andorre, two hours south of Toulouse by train. From there, daily buses make the two hour trip to Andorra la Vella. The nearest Spanish railway station is about 40km (25km) east of the Andorran border at Puigcerdà. It has daily bus connections to Andorra la Vella via Seu d'Urgell.
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (16)
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Andorra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A great, mountainous, little principality!"
- "ANDORRA, the country at Pyrenees."
- "EL PAIS DELS PIRINEUS"
- "Jewel in the Middle of Pyrenees"
- "Andorra, Petite Gem of the Pyrenees"
- "World's biggest drive-in supermarket"
- "The Small Mountain Country"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Andorra
- Hotels in Andorra
- Transportation in Andorra
- Nightlife in Andorra
- Restaurants in Andorra
- Shopping in Andorra
- Warnings and Dangers in Andorra
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Andorra
- 17 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Andorra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Andorra
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 86 reviews, 97 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos