"Twin Land of Singapore" Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam by black_mimi99
Pulau Batam Travel Guide: 415 reviews and 1,075 photos
In the 18th century, Lord Minto and Raffles from England bartered with the Government of the Dutch Indies and consequently handed over the Island of Batam which is the twin island of Singapore, to the Dutch government.
When my visited to Batam Island, I was wonder about the Barelang (cluster of Batam-Rempang-Galang island) Bridge, then when i arrived there.....really amazing bridge...
it's view from plane before we land to Batam island.... soooo many islands...........
Barelang Bridge is one of the bridge from Batam island to Tonton Island, and there still more bridges to connect one island to another. It's a cluster.....
Nasi kuning and ayam penyet actualy origin from East Java, but we can find in Batam too, taste delisious....especially... more travel advice
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Pulau Batam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PULAU BATAM, INDONESIA 2006: Sat 25 Mar - Sun 26"
- "Batam Island - A Relaxing Island Near Singapore"
- "Batam Trip 2005: Fri 25th Mar - Sun 27th Mar"
- "Batam-nearer to Singapore than to Jakarta"
- "Twin Land of Singapore"
- "An Island South of Singapore"
- "Batam Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Batam
- Hotels in Pulau Batam
- Transportation in Pulau Batam
- Nightlife in Pulau Batam
- Restaurants in Pulau Batam
- Shopping in Pulau Batam
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Batam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Batam
- 21 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Pulau Batam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Batam
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 89 reviews, 102 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos