"Sungai Duri" Bengkayang by black_mimi99
Bengkayang Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 8 photos
Bengkayang is a new county ("kabupaten") in West Kalimantan province, Indonesia (on the island of Borneo). Before the expansion it was a part of Sambas County. After the expansion Sambas County was divided into three separate autonomous counties, that is, Sambas County, Bengkayang County, and Singkawang City.
Bengkayang is located in northern West Kalimantan, sharing a border with Sarawak in Malaysia. With good arable land and favourable relief, the agricultural sector is the main economic source. Bengkayang is also rich in natural resources.
One of the Village in Bengkayang County is Sungai Duri, the small village but rich in nature resources, such as coconut, rubber, and Pontianak orange. And in this village I was born....
In Sungai Duri, we can found many orange plantation here...and the famous is Pontianak Orange.
This river used to be have alot crocodile, sometimes the people's duck which swim on the river gone in a sec cos eat by crocodile, but now when i visit there, never see anymore, and local people say never seen any crocodile anymore.
- Pros:Village with rich nature resourse
This beach used to be not like this to close to the road, but cos of abration the beach near the road now. Sungai Duri... more travel advice
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Bengkayang Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Bengkayang
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Bengkayang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bengkayang
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 86 reviews, 97 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos