"EAST NUSA TENGGARA" Kupang by black_mimi99
Kupang Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 212 photos
East Nusa Tenggara is, in many ways different from the rest of Indonesia. It is geographically, ethnically and culturally a border area where the transition from Asia to Australia and Micronesia takes places.
The province of East Nusa Tenggara comprises 566 islands. The three main islands are Flores, Sumba and Timor.
Timor is the principal island in terms of population where the capital of the province, Kupang, is located. The only sandalwood oil factory in Indonesia is located in this town. Here one can see the distillation of sandalwood oil, which is famous in East Nusa Tenggara.
Timor is rich in various cultures, beautiful sceneries, and a wonderful nature. Made up of dry, rocky land, isolated communities, rolling cattle land, a variety of styles of architecture, Timor is basically something that possesses its own original characteristics.
Timor island separate into 2, East Nusa Tenggara (Indonesia) and Timor Leste/ East Timor.
When my trip here, I was so enjoy the music of sasando, the traditional music from Nusa tenggara Timur. The main part of... more travel advice
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Kupang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kupang and West Timor"
- "sonde ada suanggi ;)"
- "THE BRIDGE TO ALL OF LESSER SUNDA ISLAND"
- "City Center of East Nusa Tenggara"
- ""Hello Mister""
- "Kupang - West Timor"
- "EAST NUSA TENGGARA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kupang
- Hotels in Kupang
- Transportation in Kupang
- Nightlife in Kupang
- Restaurants in Kupang
- Shopping in Kupang
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kupang
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Kupang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kupang
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 83 reviews, 93 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos