"Peaceful and Gorgeous Lake" Danau Maninjau by black_mimi99
Danau Maninjau Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 44 photos
Maninjau is a vulcanic lake, formed by a vulcanic eruption. This lake is surrounded by hills and mountains where the place for peaceful and enjoy the quiet moment with the beauty of the lake view....
Maninjau is located in WEST SUMATERA not North Sumatera!
Its 2.5 hours by private car, and 3,5 hours by bus from pdang to Bukittinggi and then to Maninjau Lake.
To achieve this Lake, we must through kelok 44 (44 hairpin turns) and where the view of each hairpin turns really amazing! The lake on the right side, and paddies field of the left side, and the local people w/ their activity, the hill, the traditional house......
And you will agree with me when you come and see by yourself....:)
Mmmmmm.... its really great time while being here... fresh, all is green....
Its view from the hill before through the kelok 44..... where we can see all the lake....
- Pros:Peacefull, Nice, and gorgeous...
- In a nutshell:Paradise in the valley...
this small island we can see when we go to Lubuk Batung.... more travel advice
When sun goes down, when the fisherman still in his activity.... and when the wind blow, its time to relax and enjoy the... more travel advice
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Danau Maninjau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Peaceful and Gorgeous Lake"
- "a tranquil and secluded crystal lake"
- "if you're looking for a peaceful place...."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Danau Maninjau
- Hotels in Danau Maninjau
- Transportation in Danau Maninjau
- Nightlife in Danau Maninjau
- Restaurants in Danau Maninjau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Danau Maninjau
- 11 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Danau Maninjau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Danau Maninjau
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 86 reviews, 97 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos