Pelabuhanratu Things to Do Tips by black_mimi99 Top 5 Page for this destination
Pelabuhanratu Things to Do: 26 reviews and 23 photos
Goa lalay its a bat cave, its about 4 km to the south east. At sunset thousands of bats fly out. The walk to it is more interesting than the cave itself.
When I hike to the hill in Karang Hawu....and...a gorgeous beach that I saw. really amazing me....on the right side karang hawu with a nice beach and on the left side another great beach.... this eyes can't stop looking around and keep saying....God is awesome!!!!
Another thing I will never forget the pungent, salty smell of the fish that lay drying along the roadside. And we can buy in this fish market also. I imagine the smell when we cook it...mmmm yummyyy........and don't forget bring home as a souvenir........
This Sea shell they sale it.....as a souvenir...?
This Souvenir special made from shellfish..... and also star fish
me on the bamboo bridge
When I see this small bamboo bridge between 2 corals and have small tunnel for sea water....can hold myself to stand there and do some action....hahahahaha... behind is an ocean where we can hear and see when the wave hit the coral, and infront is beach where have many souvenir stalls....
Just walking along to the beach and see the fisherman's activity in the morning then you will get to the fish market, where the fresh fish, many kinds of the fissh, from small till shark, lobster....and many more. We can buy it and then do BBQ or grill by ourself in the hotel, cos the hotel have place for BBQ.
When I walk on the beach in the morning, I saw so many fishermans just back from the ocean, and bring many fish...then they bring to the fish market not far from the beach....
Taking walks uphill from Bunga Ayu hotel, enables you to look down on the horseshoes shape of the bays coastline, whereas at night hundreds of fisherman’s boat lamps are seemingly competing with the star-studded sky above, an unforgettable romantic scenery.
And when I walking here on the sunset....really a romantic feeling....this is special for couple, or honeymoon.....hahahahaha...
Directions: Between Bunga Ayu Bungalows and Pondok Dewata Cottage...
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Pelabuhanratu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ">> mystic rhytm "
- "PELABUHAN RATU - West Java"
- "Pelabuhan Ratu - The Queen's Harbour"
- "Pelabuhan Ratu, West Java"
- "Pelabuhan Ratu"
- "Pelabuhan Ratu"
- "Pelabuhan Ratu, the queen's harbour"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pelabuhanratu
- Hotels in Pelabuhanratu
- Transportation in Pelabuhanratu
- Nightlife in Pelabuhanratu
- Restaurants in Pelabuhanratu
- Shopping in Pelabuhanratu
- Warnings and Dangers in Pelabuhanratu
- See All...
Explore the World
- Buenos Aires
- New Zealand Hotels
- Enez Hotels
- Lac du Chevril Hotels
- Texarkana Hotels
Badges & Stats in Pelabuhanratu
- 13 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Pelabuhanratu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pelabuhanratu
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 86 reviews, 97 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos