"OUDE STAAD - BELANDA KECIL" Top 5 Page for this destination Semarang by black_mimi99
Semarang Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 234 photos
As the capital city of central Java, Semarang is one of the big city in Indonesia, has many old buildings in old town....
One of the landmarks of Semarang is Lawang Sewu mean Thousand doors. Build in 1903 by Holland architect Prof.Jacob F. Klinkhmer and B.J Queendag. The building had underground prisons, and tunnels....and....it's been hounted.... wanna try stay a nite?
Gereja Blenduk, domed church, the oldest Protestant Church in Central Java. build in 1720 under the Johanennes Wihelmus Swemmelaar as the pastor.the building still in good condition and standing still, faced to the artificial lake and dam in old town area.
This monument build to commemorate the battle 5 days of semarang (14-19 Oktober 1945) or pertempuran lima hari di Semarang in Indonesia language. the monument is in candle shaped standing still in the center of Jl. Sutomo, Jl. Pandanaran, Jl. Imam Bonjol and Jl. Soegiyopranoto.
Fish here is really fresh and delisious, especially ikan bandeng, and also the view of this restaurant infront of the... more travel advice
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Semarang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Indonesia's most Chinese city"
- "OUDE STAAD - BELANDA KECIL"
- ">> from thousand doors to delicious ice..."
- "Ayo ke Semarang"
- "Semarang "Another Old City""
- "SEMARANG the capital of CENTRAL JAVA Province"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Semarang
- Hotels in Semarang
- Transportation in Semarang
- Restaurants in Semarang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Semarang
- 12 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Semarang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Semarang
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 89 reviews, 102 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos