"Singkarak Lake" Danau Singkarak by black_mimi99
Danau Singkarak Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 11 photos
It is located between the cities of Padang Panjang and Solok, West Sumatera. It has an area of 107.8 km², being approximately 21 km long and 7 km wide.
And this is my short trip while in West Sumatera. Singkarak lake is no.2 largest lake in Sumatera after Toba Lake, North Sumatera....
So many people fishing in this lake cos of the Bilis fish, where we can order this fish in the restaurant on this lake... and the taste??? delicious...!
Around traditional market is nice thing to do.... meet local ppl, and talk w/ them and also buy some fish....:) more travel advice
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Danau Singkarak Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Singkarak Lake"
- "selayang pandang, lalu kami pulang"
- "Visit SINGKARAK"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Danau Singkarak
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Danau Singkarak?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Danau Singkarak
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 87 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos